Customer Comments
If you would like to leave a comment about your fishing trip, this is the place to do it.  Thanks

< Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
Jerry & Becky Fitzgerald on August 25, 2016 at 6:22 AM said:

We spent an absolutely kBcgkCwonderful day on the water salmon fishing with Larry. He was patient, knowledgable, and found the fish! Exciting to reel them in! Boat is comfortable, clean, and well organized. It was like fishing with a friend. If you want to go salmon fishing, Larry is the man.
ralph davis on August 6, 2015 at 11:07 AM said:

My son & I went out with Larry in late July on the Columbia at Astoria. Had a wonderful time. Although many of the other boats were skunked, we got our limit. Can't wait to do it again. Larry is the best.
Serio Borders on May 25, 2015 at 11:44 AM said:

My self and a buddy went out Thursday 5/21/2015 and had an amazing fishing trip. We landed a couple of Salmon. Larry was a great guide from start to finish. I read all of his reviews prior to booking, and was very happy to find all of them were true it was definitely like fishing with a buddy. Thanks for the great memories, and look forward to seeing you in August for some more Salmon fishing...
Best Regards, Serio
Matt Meyers on April 8, 2015 at 8:19 AM said:

Fished for Sturgeon on 3/21/15. Could not have had a better time! We landed 24, with one release in the water. Larry is such a pro in the business and always fun to be with as well. Two memorable trips with Larry and many more to come!
Joe Hartman on March 31, 2015 at 5:38 PM said:

The best Captain on the river!!! Larry can put you on the fish when most boats can't... Yesterday I caught my first spring chinook of the year.. Larry runs a first class operation.. If the fish are biting he will find them.. Hope all his clients have as much fun as I had!!! Thanks Larry Joe Hartman See you again, SOON
Dave Billhimer on March 7, 2015 at 9:05 PM said:

Larry, does a great job as guide, trip was enjoyable and appreciate his friendly service, knowledge and expertise. Had a great time and would do again and recommend him to anyone.
The Thompsons on June 12, 2014 at 3:43 PM said:

What a great day on the water. Knowledgeable, professional, well equipped, well prepared and a super nice guy! If you want to get "hooked up", Larry is the guy for you. :-)
Bob Topping on May 12, 2014 at 11:55 AM said:

Had a an amazing day catching fish and being with friends. Larry, our guide was on time, well prepared, the bait and tackle were excellent. All we had to do was sit back and have a great time talking with old friends and fishing. The day was rainy but the boat cabin area was warm and dry. Amazing Day, Thank you Larry so much
Neil Mausteller on March 7, 2014 at 8:02 AM said:

A buddy and I made a trip to Portland for a quick break from the ice and snow of Boston. The temperature was ok but of course the day of the trip it was super windy and very rainy to start. Good thing for Larry. His boat had a heater and a top to stay out of the elements. He even brought extra rain gear for us. It was a tough start, but it didn't take long for Larry to put us on the fish. We caught over 30 sturgeon and had a great time. Larry is a very knowledgeable guide and a great guy to fish with. I definitely would use him again. Thanks Larry!
Joe shadder on August 26, 2013 at 5:31 PM said:

We had a fishing trip 2 nd one with you. This time at the beach. Had the best time fishing with you. Same goes for the other 3 guys. Hope you enjoyed the brownies and ribs. We will be contacting you soon to schedule another adventure with you. Would love to hear from you when you go to bonneville and fish. Thanks again for all you do to get us to the fish. It's true what they say. You do hook em up !!!!!!!!! doublejs@bctonline.com 503-632-9095. Cell 971-832-0385. Thanks again. Joe shadder
John Bartholf on May 18, 2013 at 4:45 PM said:

There are fishing guides and then there are GREAT guides. Larry is the utmost professional I've ever gone fishing with. He is so helpful with explaining his every move and teaching you the right way of doing things. I can certainly see why this man has no weight problems because he's always up doing something to better insure his clients are taken care of. If you don't use Larry in the future wellllll, just say the big one got away.eHna8Y
John and Taylor Glines on May 16, 2013 at 7:05 AM said:

We just got back from our third fishing trip with Larry and as usual, it was one to remember. We were fishing for Salmon but since they didn't seem to be in the river, Larry suggested we catch some sturgeon. My 14 year old daughter and I have been fishing with Larry for the last three years during our annual spring trip to Portland and have never been disappointed with his service or ability to find big fish. Before the end of the day we had landed and released 11 sturgeon and had a great time. If you're looking for a friendly and knowledgeable guide for a day of fishing, I highly recommend Larry.
David Komning on April 23, 2013 at 12:14 PM said:

I've been fishing a lot for years around here and yesterday was one of my greatest experiences. Larry is professional, organized, on task and friendly. We enjoyed a beautiful day on the Willamette and it was so relaxing and comfortable.
I was amazed at Larry's ability to maneuver between boats and keep us fishing and safe. Bathroom breaks were included to keep us happy. His boat is equipped with the latest and greatest gear and kept clean.
I would recommend this guy to anyone who wants to learn or a pro that just wants to enjoy our great Northwest fisheries! I WILL be going out fishing with Larry again! Thanks Larry!!
Zach Arrambide on April 23, 2013 at 11:46 AM said:

Money well spent. We did a full day fishing trip, Larry was ready to go, put us right on the fish. Great guide, very professional and good gear. Larry has been fishing these rivers since he was a kid and knows where to go. When we come back to Portland, we will come back to visit Hook'em Up Guide Service!

Thanks Larry!
Fish On on April 23, 2013 at 8:06 AM said:

A buddy of mine and I from South Texas did a last minute trip with Larry. It was awesome, I told him I wanted a 50 lb sturgeon and soon as we anchor up first fish was spot on. He probably has some sort of fish catching magical powers because he put us in the action all day long. We could not ask for a better trip or guide. I would absolutely go fishing with Larry again and highly recommend using him to anyone who wants to catch fish, or even just catch a buzz.

Tight Lines