Customer Comments
If you would like to leave a comment about your fishing trip, this is the place to do it.  Thanks

< Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
jone on October 29, 2019 at 2:43 AM said:

i like it this post

[url=https://www.google.com/]comment[/url]
David on October 14, 2019 at 12:04 PM said:

This is truly a great read for me. It was very helpful to me. Happy New Year Wishes
Gene Kuhel on August 11, 2019 at 6:17 PM said:

Great Day on the water with Captain Larry, Water was a little cold, wet, but lots of nice Salmon! Oh wild Salmon I mean, but ole lucky Gene caught two nice keepers. Even a bad day on the water is Great if your fishing with great people.. Enjoyed it, Thank you from Deep in The Heart of Texas.
Joe V on July 11, 2019 at 9:25 AM said:

Larry fit me in with short notice at end of June and I had a great time. Caught salmon and lots of sturgeon and was extremely happy with Larry’s knowledge of the local fishery. He was able to put us on fish when there weren’t t to many fish available.
Larry is a great guide and a great guy - have had many great trips over the years and never a bad experience. Will always be my first choice for a guide in the Portland area
Mike Rooney on March 14, 2019 at 3:36 AM said:

This is truly a great read for me. It was very helpful to me.
Bane Coat
Keith Taylor, Hondo, TX on July 6, 2018 at 2:57 PM said:

My wife and I fished with Larry On Memorial Day May 28th and we had a great trip. The Salmon were not biting but the Sturgeon were. We have fished with a lot of guides in Texas and in Maine and Larry ranks right at the top as for as we are concerned.
WILLIAM LEEK on January 24, 2018 at 2:44 PM said:

IF YOU WANT TO CATCH SALMON OR STERGON THIS IS THE GUIDE YOU DEFINITLEY WANT TO GO WITH. WHEN WEN WITH WE WENT 4 FOR 4 FOR SALMON AND WE WERE OFF THE WATER IN ONLY A COUPLE OF HOURS. LARRY IS REALLY KNOWS THE COLUMBIA RIVER. HE HAS EVEYTHING YOU NEED.THIS GUY IS WELL PREPARED WHEN COMES TO FISHING. I WILL BE GOING FISHING WITH LARRY AGAIN SOMETIME SOON. LARRY IS THE MAN!!!!!!!
Chad Lampe on January 22, 2018 at 3:22 PM said:

My uncle and I went on a two day salmon fishing trip with Captain Larry and had a great time on both days. The water was smooth and relaxing and we got to learn about fish in the Columbia River plus we arrived back home with over 50 pounds of fresh fillet and frozen salmon! The Captain is great in terms of education about the eco system and fish in general plus very helpful. I would recommend this experience to anyone who enjoys a relaxing, educational and productive experience.
Bob & Ginger Bourg on August 19, 2017 at 7:09 PM said:

Ginger and I fished with Larry on the Columbia river at Astoria on August 10, 2017. What an awesome trip, can't say enough about Larry, he is a very knowledgeable fisherman and a great guy to spend the day with on a fishing boat. Thanks Larry for a great trip, we hope we get to do it again in the future.
Jerry & Becky Fitzgerald on August 25, 2016 at 6:22 AM said:

We spent an absolutely kBcgkCwonderful day on the water salmon fishing with Larry. He was patient, knowledgable, and found the fish! Exciting to reel them in! Boat is comfortable, clean, and well organized. It was like fishing with a friend. If you want to go salmon fishing, Larry is the man.
ralph davis on August 6, 2015 at 11:07 AM said:

My son & I went out with Larry in late July on the Columbia at Astoria. Had a wonderful time. Although many of the other boats were skunked, we got our limit. Can't wait to do it again. Larry is the best.
Serio Borders on May 25, 2015 at 11:44 AM said:

My self and a buddy went out Thursday 5/21/2015 and had an amazing fishing trip. We landed a couple of Salmon. Larry was a great guide from start to finish. I read all of his reviews prior to booking, and was very happy to find all of them were true it was definitely like fishing with a buddy. Thanks for the great memories, and look forward to seeing you in August for some more Salmon fishing...
Best Regards, Serio
Matt Meyers on April 8, 2015 at 8:19 AM said:

Fished for Sturgeon on 3/21/15. Could not have had a better time! We landed 24, with one release in the water. Larry is such a pro in the business and always fun to be with as well. Two memorable trips with Larry and many more to come!
Joe Hartman on March 31, 2015 at 5:38 PM said:

The best Captain on the river!!! Larry can put you on the fish when most boats can't... Yesterday I caught my first spring chinook of the year.. Larry runs a first class operation.. If the fish are biting he will find them.. Hope all his clients have as much fun as I had!!! Thanks Larry Joe Hartman See you again, SOON
Dave Billhimer on March 7, 2015 at 9:05 PM said:

Larry, does a great job as guide, trip was enjoyable and appreciate his friendly service, knowledge and expertise. Had a great time and would do again and recommend him to anyone.
< Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >