Header Graphic Header Graphic
Customer Comments
If you would like to leave a comment about your fishing trip, this is the place to do it.  Thanks

bb14 on August 27, 2020 at 2:25 AM said:

Watch Bigg boss 14 live streaming on Bigg boss 14 full episodes.Biggboss14 full episdoes
will be telecasted live.Bigg boss 14 apne tv.Bigg boss 14 hd episodes will be telecasted live.

bigg boss 14 online
bigg boss 14 live
bigg boss 14 watch online
[url=https://biggboss14fullepisode.com/]bigg boss 14[/url]
bigg boss 14 on August 27, 2020 at 2:23 AM said:

Watch bigg boss 14 the biggest Indian drama show live on our website.
Bigg boss 14 full episodes will be transmitted in hd quality.

bigg boss 14 online
bigg boss 14 live
bigg boss 14 watch online
bigg boss 14 today episode
bigg boss 14 full episode
bigg boss 14 1st episode
john smith on June 23, 2020 at 2:11 PM said:

Such an awesome post..Thanks for sharing..Regards!!!

norton.com/setup
kosmosperu on June 13, 2020 at 6:41 AM said:

great content!
Peru Food
Grow on May 19, 2020 at 8:27 AM said:

Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good.. Digital Business Grow
Norman Stone on March 29, 2020 at 11:53 AM said:

Are you find King Charles cavalier puppies for sale near USA and Canada your search ends here adopt healthy King Charles spaniel puppies at very cost effective price near your location, Contact is fir best price now.My site King Charles cavalier for sale
jone on October 29, 2019 at 2:43 AM said:

i like it this post

[url=https://www.google.com/]comment[/url]
David on October 14, 2019 at 12:04 PM said:

This is truly a great read for me. It was very helpful to me. Happy New Year Wishes
Gene Kuhel on August 11, 2019 at 6:17 PM said:

Great Day on the water with Captain Larry, Water was a little cold, wet, but lots of nice Salmon! Oh wild Salmon I mean, but ole lucky Gene caught two nice keepers. Even a bad day on the water is Great if your fishing with great people.. Enjoyed it, Thank you from Deep in The Heart of Texas.
Joe V on July 11, 2019 at 9:25 AM said:

Larry fit me in with short notice at end of June and I had a great time. Caught salmon and lots of sturgeon and was extremely happy with Larry’s knowledge of the local fishery. He was able to put us on fish when there weren’t t to many fish available.
Larry is a great guide and a great guy - have had many great trips over the years and never a bad experience. Will always be my first choice for a guide in the Portland area
Mike Rooney on March 14, 2019 at 3:36 AM said:

This is truly a great read for me. It was very helpful to me.
Bane Coat
Keith Taylor, Hondo, TX on July 6, 2018 at 2:57 PM said:

My wife and I fished with Larry On Memorial Day May 28th and we had a great trip. The Salmon were not biting but the Sturgeon were. We have fished with a lot of guides in Texas and in Maine and Larry ranks right at the top as for as we are concerned.
WILLIAM LEEK on January 24, 2018 at 2:44 PM said:

IF YOU WANT TO CATCH SALMON OR STERGON THIS IS THE GUIDE YOU DEFINITLEY WANT TO GO WITH. WHEN WEN WITH WE WENT 4 FOR 4 FOR SALMON AND WE WERE OFF THE WATER IN ONLY A COUPLE OF HOURS. LARRY IS REALLY KNOWS THE COLUMBIA RIVER. HE HAS EVEYTHING YOU NEED.THIS GUY IS WELL PREPARED WHEN COMES TO FISHING. I WILL BE GOING FISHING WITH LARRY AGAIN SOMETIME SOON. LARRY IS THE MAN!!!!!!!
Chad Lampe on January 22, 2018 at 3:22 PM said:

My uncle and I went on a two day salmon fishing trip with Captain Larry and had a great time on both days. The water was smooth and relaxing and we got to learn about fish in the Columbia River plus we arrived back home with over 50 pounds of fresh fillet and frozen salmon! The Captain is great in terms of education about the eco system and fish in general plus very helpful. I would recommend this experience to anyone who enjoys a relaxing, educational and productive experience.
Bob & Ginger Bourg on August 19, 2017 at 7:09 PM said:

Ginger and I fished with Larry on the Columbia river at Astoria on August 10, 2017. What an awesome trip, can't say enough about Larry, he is a very knowledgeable fisherman and a great guy to spend the day with on a fishing boat. Thanks Larry for a great trip, we hope we get to do it again in the future.