Larry's Message Board > Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries.
Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries.
Please leave me a message
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Jul 24, 2013
12:05 AM
Yeah, that's true, abercrombie and fitch UK there are the cool kids and there are the 'un-cool' kids but you must have never been cool if you honestly think the "cool" kids are 'All-American' or have great attitudes or a lot of friends.
Now, obviously they're going to have a lot of friends but are they real friends? abercrombie & fitch shirts The majority of the popular kids talk down to their peers who they feel are below them and make them feel like shit.
They tend to be these spoiled assholes who just think so highly of themselves, it's unbearable. Most of the time they need a fucking slap to the face. Do you honestly think what you're doing isn't giving them more shit to throw at someone you may or may not consider to be 'ugly'? That's so harmful.

Honestly, people like this man are abercrombie outlet online the reason people get depressed or feel like they're not good enough, or like they're less than their peers. This man is one reason why teenagers, or even adults, or kids, get eating disorders.
He seems, to me, like he'd be a shitty father, and as far as I know, he's never reproduced. GOOD. Any kids that moron would have raised would have ADDED to the bullying in America, just like he is.

Also, what you consider to be good looking may not be the same for another person.
By the way, what honestly makes this man fucking think that fat women can't be popular?abercrombie t shirts I went to school where this over-weight asshole was one of the popular girls and she was such a piece of shit. Not because of her weight, but because she thought so highly of herself, it was fucking ridiculous. And that's funny to me because I grew up with her and her small ring of 'cool' kids and they talk shit about their own 'friends' all the god damn time. Now, that may not be the case for all cool kids in america but it was the case at my high school.
There are cool kids who are fat or over-weight all over the god damn world. abercrombie shirt The standard this guy's creating for the people he considers cool or attractive is demanding and limiting.

By the way, Mike, you certainly do have a lot of fucking nerve to be saying that 'ugly' people abercrombie and fitch outlet shouldn't wear your clothes when you look like a Caucasian orc from lord of the rings. Seriously he looks like he got quite a bit of work done to make his face look tighter.
Robert Walters
Oct 24, 2018
2:47 AM
The formation of the new thesis is difficult task for the people. It has even opened for the use of the edusson plagiarism for all ideal paths for the humans in life.
Anonymous
Feb 01, 2020
5:35 AM
Our credit repair services work to fix past credit mistakes and verify credit report accuracy. Talk to a credit repair expert today!  CBD oil
Anonymous
Feb 04, 2020
12:09 AM
I truly welcome this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be valuable for the vast majority of the general population. Charlotte Local Guide
?????????????
Feb 09, 2020
12:15 PM
I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. ?????????????
AnusAk
Feb 11, 2020
5:22 AM
No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post. india visa for portuguese citizens
AnusAk
Feb 13, 2020
5:43 AM
Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. avalonminer
catering
Feb 16, 2020
11:10 AM
Your article is extremely helpful exceptionally fascinating subject i am looking that sort of post thank for imparting to us keep it up. catering
asimseo
Feb 16, 2020
11:39 PM
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post . Seoservices
Anonymous
Mar 04, 2020
4:40 AM
I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. website here
Anonymous
Mar 09, 2020
5:09 AM
Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. Page Listings
Anonymous
Mar 11, 2020
4:25 AM
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iffRfvNMsnQ
Approved
Mar 17, 2020
12:07 AM
If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you. penrose showflat | penrose condo | clavon showflat | clavon condo
auto services
Mar 17, 2020
4:32 AM
Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. auto services
Approved
Mar 17, 2020
7:02 AM
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. home decor
Romankhan
Mar 18, 2020
4:03 AM
Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. anime movies
Anus Ak
Mar 20, 2020
1:40 AM
Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Chape
Chapewerken
Mar 21, 2020
12:32 AM
Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks Chapewerken
dewapoker
Mar 23, 2020
12:23 AM
I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! dewapoker
ali
Mar 25, 2020
10:06 PM
Well, this got me thinking what other workouts are good for those of us who find ourselves on the road or have limited equipment options. ???????????????
lipek
Mar 26, 2020
6:45 AM
I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. linq at beauty world
Nimra
Mar 27, 2020
12:08 PM
Medical Personnel accomplish diverse administrative, lab and scientific responsibilities in numerous health care institutions. implications of pre-transplantation time intervals on HT outcomes

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.